Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn more
United Kingdom
Rest of the World
Please select your country so that we may tailor the products and prices for your area.
Member Login

2017 Apple MacBook 12, Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 615

BEST PRICE: £999.00

APPLE MacBook 12" - Silver (2017), Silver
£899.97
Free delivery option
Price Checked (8th Oct)

Get Apple TV+ free for a year
£999.00
Free delivery option
Price Checked (22nd Oct)

Apple

Apple's goal with this MacBook was to do the impossible: engineer a full‑size experience into the thinnest, lightest Mac notebook yet. And not only is it compact — it's more powerful than ever. The new MacBook delivers up to 20 per cent faster performance with new seventh‑generation Intel Core i5. Faster than ever Now equipped with seventh-generation Intel Core processor, MacBook is snappier than ever. From daily tasks like launching apps and opening files to more advanced computing, you can power through your day thanks to faster SSDs and Turbo Boost processing. Silent design MacBook was built for virtually silent performance. Its processor runs on just 5 watts of power, which generates less heat and eliminates the need for a fan to cool the computer. Instead, the logic board is seated on an anisotropic graphite sheet that helps disperse any heat. So you won't hear a thing while your MacBook is hard at work. Retina display The stunning 12-inch Retina display on MacBook is truly something to behold. With over 3 million pixels and edge-to-edge glass, every image leaps off the screen in rich, vibrant detail. Comfortable typing Using the brand's second-generation butterfly mechanism, the keyboard experience is refined for greater comfort and responsiveness. So when your finger strikes a key, it goes down and bounces back with a crisp motion that you'll appreciate the moment you start typing. Force Touch trackpad The pressure-sensing capabilities of the Force Touch trackpad allow you to tell your MacBook what you want it to do based on subtle differences in pressure. Click anywhere to perform a variety of actions in different apps, all on the same surface, without lifting a finger. And the Taptic Engine provides haptic feedback that adds a sense of touch to what you see on the screen. Multi-Touch gestures make it easy and intuitive to interact with your MacBook. Scroll in any direction, swipe through web pages, pinch, rotate or Force click to unlock other useful capabilities. Click and continue to press on the trackpad to enable new capabilities, like looking up the definition of a word, previewing a file in the Finder, or creating a new Calendar event when you Force click a date in the text of an email.
Brand:

Apple

EAN: 0190198203601
Reviews/Comments
no comments
Add Review/Comment